- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 11 a.m. ET: 25,254,339 — Total deaths: 846,985— Total recoveries: 16,645,959 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 11 a.m. ET: 5,999,464 — Total deaths: 183,083 — Total recoveries: 2,153,939 — Total tests: 77,591,123 — Map.
- Health: 6 states set single-day case records last week — 9 lessons for the next pandemic.
- Business: United Airlines to permanently drop most domestic change fees.
- 🎾 Sports: Many of the world's top tennis players are skipping this year's U.S. Open.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.