- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 1:30 p.m. ET: 13,165,663 — Total deaths: 574,615 — Total recoveries — 7,301,691 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 1:30 p.m. ET: 3,387,053 — Total deaths: 135,984 — Total recoveries: 1,031,939 — Total tested: 41,004,275 — Map.
- Politics: Pelosi "absolutely" would skip August recess to reach stimulus deal.
- Public health: Four former CDC heads say Trump's undermining of agency puts lives at risk — Lindsey Graham: "We don't have a Dr. Fauci problem."
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.