- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 9:30 p.m. ET: 10,434,835 — Total deaths: 509,779 — Total recoveries — 5,322,785 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 9:30 p.m. ET: 2,629,372 — Total deaths: 127,322 — Total recoveries: 720,631 — Total tested: 32,206,245 — Map.
- Politics: Senate passes PPP extension through August — Republican satisfaction with state of the country drops to a record-low 19% — Biden calls on Trump to wear a mask and limit rallies.
- States: Florida is "not going back" on reopening, governor says — South Dakota governor says "we will not be social distancing" at July 3 event with Trump — New York to require travelers from 16 states to quarantine.
- Public health: Fauci warns states are "skipping over" reopening checkpoints, testifies that U.S. could see 100,000 new coronavirus cases per day.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.