The Commission on Presidential Debates on Wednesday announced that the moderators for the general election debates will include Fox News' Chris Wallace, USA Today's Susan Page, C-SPAN's Steve Scully and NBC News' Kirsten Welker.
What to watch: It's a wild card how President Trump will react to the moderator list, but he has previously been a harsh critic of Chris Wallace.
- First presidential debate on Sept. 29: Fox News' Chris Wallace
- Vice presidential debate on Oct. 7: USA Today's Susan Page
- Second presidential debate on Oct. 15: C-SPAN's Steve Scully
- Third presidential debate on Oct. 22: NBC News' Kirsten Welker
The first and third debates will be held in 15 minute segments, while the vice presidential debate will only allow for 10 minute segments. Candidates will have two minutes to respond to each question.
- The second presidential debate will be held through a town meeting, with audience members posing questions.
- Each debate will air from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. ET.