- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 7 a.m. ET: 26,909,934 — Total deaths: 880,097— Total recoveries: 17,970,359 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 7 a.m. ET: 6,246,203— Total deaths: 188,553 — Total recoveries: 2,302,187 — Total tests: 82,099,363 — Map.
- Politics: How to prepare for an election facing unprecedented threats.
- World: Pope to take first trip since coronavirus lockdown — Pandemic erasing decade of global progress in child mortality rates — China calls for U.S. visitors to show negative COVID-19 tests.
- Sports: 77 of 130 major college football teams to play this season.
- World: India surpasses 4 million coronavirus cases.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.