- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET: 22,734,522 — Total deaths: 794,721 — Total recoveries: 14,580,080 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET: 5,584,154 — Total deaths: 174,442 — Total recoveries: 1,947,035 — Total tests: 70,031,936 — Map.
- Politics: Postmaster general denies discussing USPS changes with Trump.
- Health: Hospitals continue to sue patients in hotspots.
- States: Florida's death toll tops 10,000.
- Sports: The Indianapolis 500 is back on after its delay.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.