- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 10:30 a.m. ET: 20,124,437 — Total deaths: 737,224 — Total recoveries: 12,373,784 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 10:30 a.m. ET: 5,097,164 — Total deaths: 163,505 — Total recoveries: 1,670,755 — Total tests: 62,513,174 — Map.
- States: State testing plans fall short of demand — Bipartisan National Governors Association leaders express concern over Trump's unemployment order.
- Axios-Ipsos poll: 1 in 2 has a personal connection to COVID-19.
- Business: Moderna reveals it may not hold patent rights for vaccine.
- World: New Zealand reports first local cases for 102 days — Why you should be skeptical of Russia's vaccine claims.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.