- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET: 15,790,572 — Total deaths: 640,601 — Total recoveries — 9,132,074 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET: 4,130,783 — Total deaths: 145,719 — Total recoveries: 1,261,624 — Total tested: 49,838,094 — Map.
- Politics: Republicans take COVID cues from Trump — The president's pandemic cues.
- Business: 33% of U.S. museums are "not confident" they will survive next fall.
- Education: New Jersey offers remote-only learning to all students this fall.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.