Nearly every major tech company has taken some action against President Trump's accounts as of midday Thursday following the chaotic riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.
The big picture: With just two weeks left in office, Donald Trump has lost access to most of his social media megaphone.
- Twitch and Snapchat disabled Trump's accounts.
- Shopify took down two online stores affiliated with the president.
- Facebook and Instagram banned him from posting for at least the next two weeks.
- Twitter froze Trump out of his account Wednesday before reinstating him Thursday once he deleted problematic tweets.
- YouTube says it's accelerating its enforcement of voter fraud claims against President Trump and others.
- Reddit says it's taking action on reported violations of its content policies, which prohibit the incitement of violence.