- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 11:30 a.m. ET: 11,662,574 — Total deaths: 539,058 — Total recoveries — 6,336,732 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 11:30 a.m. ET: 2,948,397 — Total deaths: 130,430 — Total recoveries: 924,148 — Total tested: 36,032,329 — Map.
- Axios-Ipsos Coronavirus Index: Our response is becoming more polarized.
- Business: Breaking down the PPP disclosure debacle — Trump administration invests $2 billion in coronavirus drugs.
- World: Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.